Date / Time
Date(s) - 9 Sep 2017 until 16 Sep 2017 All Day
Trip details to be confirmed but we are proposing a hut to hut in the Dolomite’s, 9 – 16 September, booking onto one of the Colletts (who we go skiing with) self guided trips – Cortina and the Northern Dolomite’s.
The route looks really good with plenty of variety including some out of the way valleys, easy scrambling, some mildly exposed sections, and great hut locations. Although a little more expensive than organising ourselves, it is not excessively priced and includes extras making it totally hassle free:
- pick up and drop back to Venice airport
- first and last night in one of their chalets
- breakfast and evening meals included throughout (including wine in the chalets)
- relevant 1:25000 maps for each person
- a hotel in Cortina half way through (with taxi pick up/drop off from the trail)
The organised trip above costs £725 and there are additional cost for flights, drinks and lunches.
Please contact Claire for more information
Organiser Claire White